donderdag 17 mei 2012

Introducing... Brenna, the Raven Maiden!














After a long and arduous journey I've finally found my Raven Maiden. I'm very pleased with this design. I tried a lot of new things with this one and I was finally able to really go in depth with this one. Which, as you can see resulted in a highly detailed, well thought out design.

More importantly, I can finally put an end to one of the most important phases of this graduation project. In hindsight this design process took way too long but I felt it was necessary because this is the milestone where all the other products will flow from. Still, I've got a lot of things to work on. I'll have to develop more context around this character to make sure that my story comes across. Side characters, a world map and environments will help me sell this character better.

On a side note, I've got an appointment with the animators on monday, so we can discuss how to visually and narratively transform this character to a more traditional 2D animated environment. I've been waiting for this quite some time and I can't wait to implement their critique and feedback into the new character design! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten